1) Minimum 7 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics (Write in the firts person)
1. How do you feel about this decision?
a. Describe your position
2. Which theory to back up your position? (utilitarian philosophy)
3. Apply three claims to back you up.
Part 2: Ethics (Write in the firts person)
This is the ethical case you will be judging in the final 3xam 3ssay.
Pay attention to how they apply the three theories you have already learned.
1. You will apply only ONE to determine the right/moral decision.
Part 3: Health Care policy
1. Describe two strategies of how nurses and nursing organizations could improve policies to encourage the judicious use of antibiotics in humans?
2. Describe the correlation between global disease surveillance and domestic disease surveillance
3. Describe the significant role the family nurse practitioner plays.
Part 4: Nursing research (Write in the firts person)
1. Describe 3 differences between a quality improvement project and a research study.
2. Describe developing a program of research in nursing
Part 5: Nursing research (Write in the firts person)
1. Describe the role of nursing research
2. Describe the nursing role in research
3. Describe how the evidence-based practice impact to nursing role
Part 6: Nursing theory
1. Describe what is Middle Range Theories
2. Describe a Middle Range Theories
3. Give an example of how the theory (Point 2) could be applied to nursing today
Part 7: Nursing Theory (Write in the firts person)
1. 1. Describe what you obtained from this course (Nursing theory)
2. How you will apply these concepts to your nursing practice or education