- Fracking requires which is made from a bean.
- Guar is mainly grown in India and used in countless products, such as ice cream, fertilizer, cattle feed, and hair conditioner.
- Guar is a ubiquitous item that shows up everywhere.
- The fracking industry caused an unexpected shortage.
- Because there was such an abundant amount of guar, no steps were taken to forecast the shortage.
Find three (3) other instances where an industry failed to collect, assess and act upon relevant external data, information and knowledge. List all three instances. Each instance should have a title (that includes the name of the organization/industry) and several sentences (a maximum of five) providing a brief explanation of what happened.