Imagine that you are an international assignee being sent abroad by a US owned MNE for a 1-year assignment. The country to which you are being assigned has temperatures that regularly drop below zero. There are days when it is literally unsafe to go outside because it is so cold.
Submit your answers to these questions as a file (DOC) attachment below:
- Could a company pay you enough to endure this hardship for a year? If so, how much incentive do you think it would take to get you to accept the assignment? 10% premium? 30%? 50%? 100%?
- Would your answer to the question above change if you were to bring your spouse and 2 small children on the assignment with you?
- What other questions might you have for HR personnel regarding your specific hardship?
- What would be your greatest concern about this hardship?
- What might you do in preparation for enduring this hardship?
The post Case 23-Hardship IA appeared first on graduate researcher | Professional essay writing services.