· Discuss aspects of a health concern (THE HEALTH CONCERN TO DISCUSS IS SUBSTANCE ABUSE) not being addressed despite the efforts of services and partnerships involved and describe the ultimate outcome(s) or goal(s) from Healthy People 2020 relating to that specific health concern. Think about your assessment from N492…what did your findings show related to services that are provided yet problems on certain topics still being an issue? This can be a few that you have noticed and learned about but should include your topic of choice. The Healthy People 2020 goals should be related to your specific topic and is required in this section for full credit – you must find goals from Healthy People 2020 and discuss (don’t forget to cite and reference the source).
· Consider similarities and differences apparent between the data that were gathered and the data that were generated? This means did you see any similarities or differences between any data that you found in your assessment versus what you found in the resources already present.
· What are the weakness and strengths of this community? Discuss strengths in your community as well as weaknesses related to services provided throughout the community.
· In what areas is improvement needed in this community? Again, you can speak to a few areas, but specifically speak to your topic of choice.
· These are your headings for the paper that need to be addressed after the introduction of the paper: Start with a Level 1 Heading (bold and centered) of — Discussion – then use these as Level 2 headings (bold and flush left) – end the paper with your Conclusion
. Health Concerns Not Being Addressed
. Healthy People 2020 Goals Related to Topic
. Similarities/Differences with Data Gathered vs. Generated
. Weaknesses and Strengths of Community