In a narrated PowerPoint, compare and contrast your sociological observations about yourself that you shared in your Week 3 assignment with your sociological observations of the person you interview. Address the following 2 important sections:
- Explore the interconnections between the life story of a person you interview and the larger social structure or culture.
- Compare and contrast the sociological themes and concepts related to your own personal story with the sociological themes and concepts related to the story of the person you interviewed. Apply the sociological imagination in the analysis.
Include the following in your analysis:
- Quotes or paraphrases and citations from 4 outside scholarly sources and assigned readings ( textbook ), to support your observations in your presentation.
- 6 different concepts, key words, or vocabulary words from Chapters 1-16 in your analysis and observations on your slides, formatted in boldface and underlined on slides.
- You may repeat these 6 terms throughout the PowerPoint presentation, if you want to, but you are not required to.