Draft a 6-page report on outcome measures, issues, and opportunities for the executive leadership team or applicable stakeholder group. This work is building on the work just completed Executive summary .
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
As a nurse leader, you may be called upon to submit a detailed report to your executive leadership team and key stakeholders that describes a quality or safety problem and its effects on outcomes, fully supported by relevant and credible data.
This assessment provides an opportunity to draft such a report in which you can call attention to quality and safety issues and opportunities, effectively support your position, and lay out a plan for change.
This assessment is based on the executive summary you prepared in the previous assessment.
Your executive summary captured the attention and interest of the executive leadership team, who have asked you to provide them with a detailed report addressing outcome measures and performance issues or opportunities, including a strategy for ensuring that all aspects of patient care are measured.
Drafting the Report
· Analyze organizational functions, processes, and behaviors in high-performing health care organizations or practice settings.
· Determine how organizational functions, processes, and behaviors affect outcome measures associated with the systemic problem identified in your gap analysis.
· Identify the quality and safety outcomes and associated measures relevant to the performance gap you intend to close. Create a spreadsheet showing the outcome measures.
· Identify performance issues or opportunities associated with particular organizational functions, processes, and behaviors and the quality and safety outcomes they affect.
· Outline a strategy, using a selected change model, for ensuring that all aspects of patient care are measured and that knowledge is shared with the staff.
Writing and Supporting Evidence
· Write coherently and with purpose, for a specific audience, using correct grammar and mechanics.
· Integrate relevant and credible sources of evidence to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.
Format your document using APA style.
· Use the APA paper template linked above. Be sure to include:
. A title page and reference page. An abstract is not required.
. A running head on all pages.
. Appropriate section headings.
. Properly formatted citations and references.
· Your report should be 6 pages in length, not including the title page and reference page.
· Add your Quality and Safety Outcomes spreadsheet to your report as an addendum.