Length: 12-15 its done on tesla please see attatched
- Examine existing personal creativity skills and cultivate additional personal creativity skills in both personal and professional settings.
- Analyze the connection between creativity, leadership and bringing value and solving problems within the workplace.
- Analyze the need for increasing creative thought in a complex global environment including designing strategies to increase cash, profit and growth through understanding competitive dynamics.
- Identify the various business segments and the different or similar ways that each segment drives for profitability through creativity and resultant innovation.
- Analyze and apply decision matrices especially Michael Porters work for creative opportunities, or to mitigate risk and/or legal considerations in the global marketplace including compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- Develop collaborative processes across stakeholders, including customers and suppliers to increase creativity and innovation.
please see attachment