1′ Margins, double space, Times Roman, 12pt font.
5 references. 4-6 pages NOT including the cover page, abstract and reference page.
Feed back from instructor on current paper that I attached below:
1. Use hanging indentation on references. see https://askus.baker.edu/faq/216860
2. You must have 5 references. Simple solution is to use the textbook as a reference.
Add appropriate citation and text to your paper.
3. Citation needs author name and year. For example, (Hansen, 2013)
4. Do not put quotation marks around titles.
5. Change the section like “Web. 19, November 2013.” on each web reference to be the
exact url to the reference. For example, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-divorce-bad-for-children/