Obesity Research Paper Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to allow for the deeper exploration of a topic related to obesity that is of interest to the student.
1. The topic of your paper must be something related to obesity. You may choose to delve more deeply into a topic that we covered in class or it can be a topic that was not covered but would impact obesity. The purpose of this paper is to inform your audience about the topic you have chosen.
2. Based on your topic, write a paper that is a minimum of 5 pages in length (your paper can be longer, but it is being graded on quality, rather than quantity). Your paper should:
· Begin with an introduction to your topic. Your introduction should briefly summarize your findings on the subject and introduce the subtopics to be covered.
· Be clearly organized into distinct subtopics related to the main topic. Feel free to using headings if this helps you with organization. Each subtopic should provide more information or supporting evidence about your topic.
· End with a conclusion. Your conclusion should make some "wrap up" statements about what you learned about your chosen topic and the possible impact of your findings on people and perhaps society in general.
· Use proper citation of information in the body of your paper.
· Use a minimum of three scholarly sources from which you get your information.
· Include a works cited page in proper MLA format.
Submit your typed answers in the Obesity Research Paper Assignment submission area located in the Week 15 content area.
See grading rubric.
The post Week15AssignmentObesityResearchPaper.docx appeared first on graduate researcher | Professional essay writing services.